Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Random Thoughts

I think I have mentioned that I have had a lot running through my mind lately and that I have been needing to get back to blogging on a regular basis so that I can process it all.  Well, here's a little peek into some of the random and possibly crazy thoughts that pop into my head on a regular basis...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I need some coffee!
 
      I need to get my butt in my office and start work earlier than I do.

Wow, the year sure is flying by already!
 
      OMG! Speaking of flying by, my birthday is close!

Hmmmm, I should do an extra load of laundry.
 
      I wish our house would hurry and sell...

Moving sucks.
 
      Holy crap! Our anniversary is almost here too!

Did I remember to mail that bill?
 
      I need to start going to bed earlier.

I sure would like to have that house in Honeyville.
 
      Ugh! I'm tired.

Oh shoot (okay, maybe it's a swear word instead), I still need to make that appointment!
 
      Did I remember to close the freezer?

Sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day.
 
      I need a glass of wine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've said it before, I may need therapy....but I'd settle for a vacation...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment