Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We Are Taking a Leap of Faith!

I will probably be missing in action, especially from my blog, for the next little while, as we have decided to truly test our patience and sanity...We have decided to put our house up for sale and are going to try to buy something different.  We really need a house with two bathrooms (It never fails, the son or hubby need to use the bathroom while I'm trying to get ready in the morning), and we would like to move into a more rural or country setting.  I, of course, would like a bigger kitchen and also would not mind a large, possibly jetted, tub in one of the bathrooms (I'm a girl who likes to cook and then later, I like to sip wine while I soak in a hot bath).  Blake, of course, would like a garage and a nice shed or workshop out back (a.k.a. man cave).  And Tate, well he is just worried that we will forget something or leave something important behind; he isn't exactly sold on the idea yet, but I'm sure he'll come around. 

Between looking at houses, both online and in person, and sorting through things that have accumulated in the basement that we have been procrastinating in sorting through (seriously, I'm a bit embarrassed and wondering if I belong on an episode of Hoarders!),  and getting our house ready to put on the market and show....OMG! Lord help me now and give me strength! And wine, lots and lots of wine!! LOL!...Seriously, though, I know it will be a bit stressful, but I also know that it will be worth it.  The house we are in now is not at all a bad house, but it was actually bought by Blake and his first wife, so this will be like a brand new and fresh start for us and something we actually picked out together.

I'm both nervous and excited at the same time.  This has been in the back of our minds for quite a while, and with the interest rates what they are right now and with some of the amazing prices on some really nice homes, it seems like a great time to make this transition...and take a leap of faith... 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Very exciting! Praying for you to purchase all that your heart desires! Don't go missing for too long! :)

    ReplyDelete