Monday, February 6, 2012

Thank You!

I have been having a few health issues the past few weeks, nothing terribly serious or life threatening, but a series of things that happened one right after another that slowed me down and had me MIA, especially from my blog. I'm feeling and doing a lot better now, so things should be getting back to normal. There's nothing like a few health concerns to help you get things into perspective and focus on what's most important (hey, we need to find the positive and the silver lining in all things, right?). I just want to thank all of you checked on me, brought us food, gave words of encouragement, and just for being the wonderful friends and family that you are! You all are freakin awesome! (((GREAT BIG HUGS)))

I'll be back tomorrow with some more random facts about myself, and later in the week, I'll be sharing more of my favorite things and another favorite recipe. So, stay tuned...

3 comments: