Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Thoughts to Music

After my blog posts The Houses and Towns That Built Me-part 1, The Houses and Towns That Built Me-part 2, and my How We Met guest post, I got to wondering what songs would describe my feelings when I was writing these, and this is what I came up with:

The Houses and Towns That Built Me-part 1 would probably be John Cougar Mellencamp's - Small Town...


The Houses and Towns That Built Me-part 2 would definitely be Miranda Lambert's - The House That Built Me...


The How We Met guest post's song doesn't really go with what I was feeling when I was writing it, but more how I was feeling when I fell in Love with my hubby. It's our song, Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road...


I hope you enjoyed my song selections. They just felt like the final touches to those posts.

Until next time, thank you for stopping by. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment